Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The March of the Monkeys Band.

Do you know those twisty locks? The ones that are IMPOSSIBLE to open? I was looking at one today, and I tried to open it......
First try went a little like this:
(Fingers turn the nob left to zero then back right to zero, turning it left to 34, turn it right to 9, then left to 30.)
Second try went something like this:
(Fingers turn the nob right to zero then back left to zero, turning it right to 34, then left to 9, and then right to 30)
Third Try went a lot like this:
(Fingers turn the nob, in a billion circles, until it hits 34, then turn it the other way to 9, then to 30)
yeah, no, non of them worked! I think I will cry if I ever have to use one of these for real!
am I the only person in the world who doesn't know how to open these locks?

The real name for this blog is......The forever locked lock.
But that must never be mentioned to the public!

No comments: