Monday, April 21, 2008

Everything Happens for a reason.

Today is an Opportunity, Tomorrow is an Opportunity, Yesterday was an opportunity,
"....make the most of every opportunity." end of Col. 4:5 I know everything happens for a reason.
Even if I don't get accepted, God has something planned for me...everyday.
My every second is planned, my every fear, my every thought, my first to my last breath, was planned by my Heavnly Father.
"I can do everything through him who gives my strength." Phil. 4:13 No matter what postition I am put in, I will always have strength, He works through my body, giving me great endurance and patience. He is my salvation, My rock, my savoir.
I love him with all my heart, and no matter what he puts me in, I will endure.

"Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ."
Galatians 1:3

No comments: