Monday, November 9, 2009

My talk with God

God? Oh, how I love you. You know my every thought and you know how badly I need him, you know how I feel about him. You know how I always just sit down and cry and wish how it could be the way it used to be? You know?
It's not that I can't live without him...because I have been, but I just want what we had, I want it again, you know? I just want someone to be there, I want someone who really cares, you know? I want someone who really wants to listen, loves listening to my problems, wants to be with me, wants to talk to me, I just want that comfort you know? I want somone who would stop what he was doing and listen to me, who cares, and is always there. I just want that back, I feel so lonely without it. I just want someone who loves me. You know?


Devina, I've been here the whole time.

No comments: