Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tears don't fall

Everyday it's always the same, I'll live without showing it, I can fake a smile for a while, I won't cry, no I won't..I'll smile, all day. I'll act like every things okay, as i wait for it to fade away.
No one needs ask, or act like they care. It doesn't matter to me,
I'll just let it be...hopefully...maybe....after a while....
I won't let tears fall, I can keep living like this, I'll get over it..it's just a phase, it's only been going on for a few days....or months. Hold on, I'll take a deep breath, I'll laugh it off, my life's okay...no my life's good, it's just everyone wishes they could, they could have more, I need to shut that door, and open another, this is stupid, i don't know where to put my punctuations. I need to sing a song, it'll be out of tune, I'll scream until i fill this room, but i won't cry, no i won't, I'm not going to die, it's not that bad, so don't worry, it's just a phase I'll get over it, it just might take a bit, but don't worry i won't cry.

No comments: